The Cottages is privileged to select from the best caregivers in each community where we have assisted living homes. Some of the critical elements in creating a foundation for proper assisted living care that we practice at The Cottages include:
- Qualified Assisted Living Caregivers
- We conduct thorough criminal background checks and drug testing on all of our caregivers to ensure that we hire the best. Every caregiver receives training when they join The Cottages and ongoing training throughout their length of service.
- Caregivers Providing Personal Care
- By limiting the number of residents to 16 in each home, The Cottages provides a higher caregiver-to-resident ratio than other facilities. This provides our assisted living caregivers the opportunity to develop an intimate relationship with each resident they care for. Our residents benefit from the absolute best in assisted living care.
- Dedication of the Administrator
- Each of The Cottages homes is operated by a licensed residential care facility administrator. The Cottages is proud to have an outstanding group of administrators who personally oversee the care of each of our residents and guide our staff to excellence. All are experts in their field. Our administrators exemplify compassion, dedication, and professionalism. The average length of stay for our Administrators is 9 years.
- Commitment of Senior Management
- The Cottages knows that in order to properly care for residents it takes happy, trained, and engaged caregivers. The senior management team ensures this by consistent involvement in the development of our staff. They also remain actively involved in the daily operations of our assisted living homes. All are available by phone or email to any employee, resident, or family member. The team meets each week to discuss new strategies and seek to continually improve how we provide care to our residents and staff. Each month the senior management team meets with the administrators to provide professional development in a continual and ongoing effort to make us better at what we do. Opportunities for improvement and additional training programs are shared with everyone in attendance. The administrators share ideas and solutions that serve to strengthen the entire team.
- Living at The Cottages is Affordable
- Our introductory price starts at approximately $2600 per month which includes a beautiful, spacious studio suite with individual climate control, use of all common areas and amenities, all utilities, cable, wireless high speed internet, three delicious meals plus snacks daily, housekeeping, laundry, and social activities. The administrator and nurse perform a level of care assessment to determine the total monthly cost based on personal needs such as medication management and assistance with activities of daily living.
Call (208) 475.1805 to learn more about The Cottages Assisted Living, Memory Care, Adult Day Care, and Respite services